Seminar "Trust in Quality" - March 16, 2023
Yesterday, March 16, 2023, NK Engineering welcomed many customers from factories in the Food and Beverage industry to attend the seminar "Trust in Quality". The seminar was organized by NK Engineering and Endress+Hauser.
Besides the presentation of experienced engineers, NK Engineering was honored to welcome experts from Endress+Hauser Switzerland to present in-depth topics:
- Lab quality parameters continuously measured by field instruments - Mr. Matthias Schuetzeberg
- CIP optimization with Liquitrend QMW43 - Mr. Jürgen Ganzmann
- Promass Q - Outstanding Coriolis flow meter for demanding applications
- Energy Monitoring Solutions
- Hygienic Temperature Portfolio
With the demo devices on display, NK Engineering hopes that customers will have a multi-dimensional view and better understand the new technologies of Endress+Hauser.
The seminar received a lot of attention from customers, through the seminar, NK Engineering engineers had the opportunity to listen to the problems and difficulties that customers were facing, thereby offering suitable products and solutions.
💟 NK Engineering would like to thank our valued customers who did not hesitate to come to our workshop from a long distance. We wish you good health, prosperity, and success. Hoping to accompany you in providing the best measuring equipment today.