Electromagnetic flowmeters – Promag
Flow measuring technology for all electrically conductive liquids
Electromagnetic flowmeters are applicable for all conductive liquids, such as water, acids, alkalis, slurries and many others. Endress+Hauser has sold two million electromagnetic flowmeters since 1977 to different industries.
– Wide range of nominal diameters (DN 2 to 2400; 1/12 to 90")
– The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature, and viscosity
– Even fluids with entrained solids can be metered, e.g. slurry or wastewater
– The flowmeters are not abrasive since there is no moving air inside.
– There is no pressure drop.
– It is possible to be measured in a small range. (turndown 1000: 1)
Electromagnetic flow measuring principle
On-site installation of Electromagnetic flowmeters:
Electromagnetic flowmeters with nominal diameters up to 2400
Installation of Electromagnetic flowmeters in Vietnam
Electromagnetic flow measurement – Highlight products: